Kiddos is a new play center for children 0-6 years old and their guardians to come and have fun in a clean and safe space.
Please Remember When Visiting Kiddo's…
- Socks Required!!! No shoes, No bare feet, No exceptions.
- We ask that children visiting our center are no older than 6 years of age with the exception of birthday party guests.
- Kiddos waiver must be signed during a child and guardians first visit with us. No exceptions.
- Outside food and drinks are welcome in our designated café area. For your convenience we also sell local snacks and produce.
- If you believe your child is sick, we ask that you plan a visit back to Kiddos when they are feeling better.
- Guardians (at least 18 years of age) are required to supervise their children at all times. No child may be dropped off unattended.
- No birthday parties permitted without a reservation.
- We welcome groups at Kiddos, but we ask that a 1:4 ratio of guardians to children is maintained.
- Please be respectful of other children and adults at Kiddos.
- Let’s make this a fun place we can all enjoy!!